I know LaDonna through an online tea group we are both members of. LaDonna is a born mentor! Her blog is absolutely gorgeous, her blog posts are thought-provoking, and her photography (a hobby) is stunning.
LaDonna has an appreciation for everything related to tea - and its broader spirit as it relates to everyday life.
When you visit her blog, I hope you will take the time to have a good look around - and please remember to leave her a note.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Your name: LaDonna
2. Where do you call home: The Pacific Northwest
3. Name of your blog: Gracious Hospitality
4. Blog address: http://www.gracioushospitality.com
5. How would you describe your blog? My blog is a celebration of home, garden, & family. It incorporates beauty and details in the simple things in life. I like to think of Gracious Hospitality making tea a part of daily life, one sip at a time.
6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging? I started blogging after seeing my first blog; it was written by a member of the Afternoon Tea Across America e-group. I thought it looked like fun. I was interested in the visual, digital capabilities of the online web log.
7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog? I enjoy quilting, embroidery, cooking, flower gardening, nature, and time at our cabin in the woods.
8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websites: Non-tea related websites? Hmmm. I love to cook; collect cookbooks; and gather recipes. My focus is gluten-free and vegan. I really enjoy Gluten Free Goddess