I came to know Donna and Spenser through an online tea group we are members of. It has been fascinating to watch their tea journey of first opening up a tearoom in their beautiful farmhouse, and now branching out even further with a B&B.
Their blog is filled with happy pictures of their tearoom and tearoom visitors and, of course, all things tea. You can pick up some great tea decorating ideas from their pictures, as well!
You could spend hours pouring over Donna and Spenser's lovely blog! I hope you will visit and drop them a line.
1. Your name: Donna and Spenser Hardin, mother and daughter
2. Where do you call home: Our 140-acre farm just south of Indianola, Iowa
3. Name of your blog: Miss Spenser's Blog
4. Blog address: http://www.missspensersblog.blogspot.com
5. How would you describe your blog? All things tea, foods, and our life here at Miss Spenser's of Longview Farms. We also host Teacup Thursdays, where we share teacups, teapots, and tea things every Thursday! Other blogs are allowed to join in the fun!
6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging? We wanted to share our love of tea with our tea friends/customers and let them get to know us better.
7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog? We like to enjoy a good pot of tea! We also own/run a tearoom and bed and breakfast; so it keeps us pretty busy!
8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websites: Oh, this is hard!! Most of the sites we frequent are tea related...I suppose you could say we enjoy Facebook.