I met Bernideen through an online tea group we are both members of. She is a business owner in Colorado, and her blog is amazing! I don't know how she finds the time to create such great content - complete with lovely photographs - but she does. You will love her blog; it is beautiful. I hope you will visit and drop her a line.
1. Your name: Bernideen
2. Where do you call home: Colorado Springs, but originally from Yorktown, Virginia
3. Name of your blog: Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
4. Blog address: http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com
5. How would you describe your blog? I would say tea, cooking, gardening, decorating, and hospitality.
6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging? Looking at other blogs and thinking it looked like a lot of fun!
7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog? Right now I work 7 days a week - the recession is alive and well in retail, and I am very disappointed at my 25th year of business.
8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websites: I especially love Aiken House and Garden and also Beyond The Garden Gate