I have been a follower of Angela's blog for years. It is a wealth of information about everything and anything related to tea.
Angela, being a magazine editor and book author, is an excellent writer - and researcher. She always seems to find the most unique things relating to tea. She has also recently published a book. You can find out more about it on her blog.
You will love Tea With Friends. I hope you will visit, and drop her a line.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Your name: Angela
2. Where do you call home: Newnan, Georgia (about 30 miles south of Atlanta)
3. Name of your blog: Tea With Friends
4. Blog address: http://www.teawithfriends.blogspot.com
5. How would you describe your blog? A hodgepodge of tea-related tidbits, ranging from reviews of teas and tea books to teatime collectibles, tea travels, and anything with a hint of a tea connection!
6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging? I was attracted by two things: a) the "journaling" aspect of blogging and b) the technical challenge of getting one up and running! It wasn't nearly the daunting task I had imagined--and quite fun, actually!
7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog? In my day job I'm a city magazine editor. In off hours, I am always working on a new book idea, the latest being a "cozy mystery" about an interior decorator who opens her dream boutique at the beach. She's a tea drinker, of course!
8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websites: eBay and Pinterest are both places I love to while away a few hours, and they're great for book/magazine research as well.