VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Tea Calendar Makes a Great Gift



I don't know about you, but with the superb array of subject matters, sizes and styles, I happen to think that a calendar is a great little pressie for gift-giving. 

The ultimate, and the Grand Dame of all calendars (I buy one every year), is The Collectible Teapot & Tea Calendar. This beautiful calendar has been published since 1996. The gorgeous teapots featured on its pages are from tea company archives, teapot museums, antiques dealers, cherished private collections, and auction houses. 


(Click on image for more information)

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm hoping for two this year!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...