VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, September 7, 2012

TEA FRIENDS WHO BLOG SERIES: Stephanie of Steph's Cup of Tea



Stephanie picking tea in Huang Shan, China (Anhui Province)

I first got to know Stephanie on the Tea in London tour. She was the "youngster" in our group, and her enthusiasm for tea was contagious!

Stephanie's blog is intelligent and eclectic. She is an acute observer and knows how to communicate her thoughts and experiences in a way that will draw you in.

You will thoroughly enjoy Steph's blog, and probably learn something new while you are there. I hope you stop by, and leave her a note.

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



1. Your name:  Stephanie

2. Where do you call home:  Near Portland, Oregon

3. Name of your blog: Steph's Cup of Tea

4. Blog addresshttp://stephcupoftea.blogspot.com

5. How would you describe your blog?  A blog about tea and my world around it.  I have three types of readers (some people fit in more than one category).  1 - English tea lover types  2 - Asian tea lover types  3 - My fan club (my Mom and 5-year-old niece)

6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging?  I started blogging in 2005 as a work project.  I had to develop training on how to blog!  Shortly between the first paragraph and the last on my inaugural post, I fell in love with blogging and decided to keep at it.

7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog?  I work for a high-tech company as an instructional designer and program manager.  I also enjoy running, cycling and have begun studying the Japanese Tea Ceremony.

8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websites: Sew, Mamma, Sew! and Daily Affirmation by Louise L. Hay



4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Another tea blogger I really enjoy! This is a fun series.

Karen's Place said...

Hi Stephanie.

Steph said...

Dear Denise - I was just reminded of this post, and I wanted very much to say THANK you for the kind words! XOXO,
Stephanie

Tea in England said...

My pleasure, Steph. x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...