I have known Marilyn for a number of years through an online tea group we are both members of.
Marilyn has a zest for tea - and life! She is very, very creative, and shares the most beautiful photographs of her blog. She recently published her first book. You can read about it on her blog.
I always find myself feeling very relaxed and at peace when I read her blog posts. Her writing has a Zen quality to it.
You will enjoy Marilyn's blog, and I hope you'll leave her a little note before you leave.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Your name: Marilyn
2. Where do you call home: Portland, Oregon
3. Name of your blog: Delights of the Heart
4. Blog address: http://www.heartsdelights.blogspot.com
5. How would you describe your blog? A journal of those little things in life that delight, such as a cup of tea or a dance in the garden.
6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging? When I retired I knew I needed a way to focus on the positives of life.
7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog? Play at being creative, bake, dance in the garden, read, drink tea, and run Marmalady's, a small tea related business online. Marmalady's mainly focuses on sewing patterns for tea lovers, books, and tea cozies.
8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websites: Tongue in Cheek and Aiken House and Garden