VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, September 6, 2012

TEA FRIENDS WHO BLOG SERIES: Bernideen of Bernideen's Tea Time Blog




I met Bernideen through an online tea group we are both members of. She is a business owner in Colorado, and her blog is amazing! I don't know how she finds the time to create such great content - complete with lovely photographs - but she does. You will love her blog; it is beautiful. I hope you will visit and drop her a line. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1. Your name: Bernideen

2. Where do you call home: Colorado Springs, but originally from Yorktown, Virginia

3. Name of your blog: Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
 
4. Blog address: http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com

5. How would you describe your blog? I would say tea, cooking, gardening, decorating, and hospitality.

6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging?  Looking at other blogs and thinking it looked like a lot of fun!

7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog? Right now I work 7 days a week - the recession is alive and well in retail, and I am very disappointed at my 25th year of business.

8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websites:  I especially love Aiken House and Garden and also Beyond The Garden Gate

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

How fun to see Bernideen here. I so much enjoyed visiting her in her shop on our road trip earlier this spring. Her blog is also quite lovely.

Bernideen said...

Denise:
Thanks for the lovely feature! This is all very sweet and I see many friends here!

Rosemary said...

Love Bernideen's blog! And one of these days, I'm going to get out to CO and visit her shop... it looks like a place I would love to visit!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...