VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TEA FRIENDS WHO BLOG SERIES: Angela of Tea With Friends





I have been a follower of Angela's blog for years. It is a wealth of information about everything and anything related to tea.
 
Angela, being a magazine editor and book author, is an excellent writer - and researcher. She always seems to find the most unique things relating to tea. She has also recently published a book. You can find out more about it on her blog.


You will love Tea With Friends. I hope you will visit, and drop her a line. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1. Your name: Angela


2. Where do you call home
Newnan, Georgia (about 30 miles south of Atlanta)

3. Name of your blogTea With Friends


4. Blog address: http://www.teawithfriends.blogspot.com

 
5. How would you describe your blog? A hodgepodge of tea-related tidbits, ranging from reviews of teas and tea books to teatime collectibles, tea travels, and anything with a hint of a tea connection!

 
6. What was the spark that got you started in blogging? I was attracted by two things: a) the "journaling" aspect of blogging and b) the technical challenge of getting one up and running! It wasn't nearly the daunting task I had imagined--and quite fun, actually!


7. What do you do when you're not working on your blog? In my day job I'm a city magazine editor. In off hours, I am always working on a new book idea, the latest being a "cozy mystery" about an interior decorator who opens her dream boutique at the beach. She's a tea drinker, of course!


8. Name one or two of your favorite non tea-related websiteseBay and Pinterest are both places I love to while away a few hours, and they're great for book/magazine research as well.


4 comments:

Bernideen said...

I follow both these gals - they have wonderful blogs!

Marilyn said...

Now Angela is always tempting us with tea goodies, but so fun to visit for sure.

Rosemary said...

Angela always finds such unique tea time treasures! I enjoy reading her blog on a daily basis!

Angela McRae said...

Thanks so very much for letting me be among(st) those you're featuring, Denise! (And I do hope you're enjoying your trip. I was away on one last week myself!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...