VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tea Quotation Saturday




".... the spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort, and refinement. As these qualities are all associated with the ways of women, it is to them, therefore - the real rulers of the world - that tea owes its prestige and vogue."
- From the Introduction in The Little Tea Book

(Image collage created by me)


2 comments:

amherstrose said...

Having had the distinct honor of meeting some of these amazing women in China and India, I can attest to there quiet determination and sense of self. Raising my cup to all of these beautiful women who provide use with lovely cups of tea and are role models for their young women. I thank them and say GIRL POWER!

Mary Jane

Marilyn said...

Yes, GIRL POWER! I always thought someone should do a book on the women of tea. This quote would be perfect in it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...