VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tea Quotation Saturday


“Never trust a man who,
when left alone in a room with a tea cozy,
doesn't try it on.” 
     - Billy Connolly


(The funniest thing about this quotation is that yours truly has actually worn a tea cozy! I was working at Royal Holloway University of London and we were asked to wear funny hats in an effort to raise money for charity. My tea cozy generated a lot of smiles and probably a few sniggers, but the most important part was turning in my £5 to Children in Need. ♥ )

 
Denise wearing her tea cozy


8 comments:

Steph said...

Love that picture of you!

Marilyn said...

Cute! I always love this quote too! My son has done just that with a cozy I once made. It brings a smile to my face.

Christy Kay said...

I remember this picture! I thought you looked like a Christmas Elf! haha. So cute.

Anne said...

That's cute Denise! But like you said, it was for a good cause. =)

Debs Dust Bunny said...

Hiya Denise!

Oh dear, I thought only English people wore tea cozies for hats. You really have gone native!

Did you make those Lemon Drizzle Muffins? Now, I am going to have a poke around your lovely blog.

It's good to meet you....more later!
Debs

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Oops, Deb ... I meant to post my comment onto your recipe for 6 muffins, so no I haven't made the Lemon Drizzle Muffins. :/ But hey, lovely to see you here and I have a feeling we'll be keeping in touch. :-)

Debs Dust Bunny said...

I've been enjoying your posts and will return often to see what you've added. Check back with the Dust Bunny for more 'small batch' recipes. I hope to be adding more in the future!

Thanks again!
Debs ; )

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Thanks again Deb. My new blog will be much more detailed, focusing on my life in England, the places we visit, and all of the many tea-connections I find over here.

I've subscribed to Dust Bunny. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...