VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tea in Art


I love this image! It's from Helsinki artist Inge Look's 'Old Ladies' series which is based on two elderly women who lived in her neighborhood when she was growing up. The grannies are always happy and having fun, and their motto is "Time is not money and spending it isn’t a sin".


Image: Anarchist Grannies by Inge Look

11 comments:

Ingrid said...

I love this one Denise, I think she also has some more about those 2 ladies and their tea adventures.

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

That will be us two someday, Ingrid!

The Teaist said...

Too cute! Embrace your inner child :)

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Absolutely! We all need more embracing of our inner child, don't we. I know I do.

Christy Kay said...

haha - How cute! They look like they're enjoying themselves. :-)

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Who *wouldn't* be enjoying themself with books, tea, and chocolate! LOL

Steph said...

I LOVE this!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

A glimpse into our futures, perhaps? LOL

Anne said...

Denise I love that little quote. So true. And the picture is so cute. Your never to old to have a little bit of fun and laughter like these two ladies.

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Nothing like a bit of eccentriciTEA, is there, Anne! LOL

Marilyn said...

Love this artwork too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...