VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Smitten by Britain



Today is the birthday of blogging colleague, fellow Anglophile, mentor, and good friend Melissa - creator and author of the fabulous Smitten by Britain

If you are an Anglophile, or just can't get enough of anything and everything to do with the UK, you are going to love Smitten by Britain. It is fresh, friendly, and chock full of interesting information and beautiful photographs - not to mention some fab giveaways.

Happy Birthday, Melissa - see you at Christmas! 

P.S. Here is the Smitten by Britain Facebook Fan page


2 comments:

Melissa Stoey said...

Thank you for the shout out! So sweet of you. xx

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

My pleasure, Melissa. I love your blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...