- To stir the pot counter clockwise will stir up trouble.
- To make tea stronger than usual indicates a new friendship.
- To spill a little tea while making it is a lucky omen.
- If the lid is accidentally left off the teapot, you may expect a stranger bringing bad news.
- To put milk in your tea before sugar is to cross the path of love, perhaps never to marry.
- Two teaspoons, accidentally placed together on the same saucer, points to a wedding or a pregnancy.
- If two women should pour from the same teapot, one of them will have a baby within the year.
- Tea spilling from the spout of the teapot while being carried indicates a secret will be revealed.
- Undissolved sugar in the bottom of your teacup means that there is someone sweet on you.
- If the tag falls off the teabag while it's in your cup, you will lose something within a week.
VISIT MY NEW BLOG!
Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.