VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, June 17, 2012

TEA ILLUSTRATION SUNDAY


I immediately identified with this print when I first saw it. As much as I love tea drinking, I must admit that there are times when I feel that, well, I've over-indulged. 

This tea print by Julie Morstad is called Gluttony. Ouch.

Whilst we're on the subject, how many cups of tea do you drink every day? (8-9 for me.)

2 comments:

Christy Kay said...

Well, I drink tea almost exclusively and probably have 7 to 8 of my cups a day. When I say 'my' cups, I mean that most of my teamugs are 16 oz. So, if you're asking me to measure by regular tea cup standards, I guess it's more like 14 to 16 cups per day. No wonder why sometimes I think I hear the sea.

Tea Lover Denise said...

ha ha That's a lot of tea, Christy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...