VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL


Carmen over at Beyond the Fringe Crafts made this gorgeous teacup mirror from recycled teacups. Instead of cutting the edges straight, she said that she broke the cups and then pieced them together. 

 


Lovely detail:

 
Take a look at another teacup mirror that she made for a fundraiser. 

 If you are a crafty person here are some other very attractive teacup craft ideas.

9 comments:

Christy Kay said...

Those teacup craft ideas are really clever! I stored a few of them in my mind for future reference. Thanks!

Tea Lover Denise said...

Hi Christy, You're welcome! One certainly can't go wrong with blue & white, can they? Thanks for stopping by. x

Carmen said...

Wow, thanks for featuring my teacup mirror, Denise. That is so sweet of you and I'm so glad you like them!

Tea Lover Denise said...

Welcome to Uniquely Tea, Carmen. - and thank you!

La Tea Dah said...

Fabulous! So artistically and carefully crafted. And in classic blue and white. Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Denise!

Tea Lover Denise said...

Hi LaDonna, isn't it pretty? Her other mirror is lovely, as well. I wish I was crafty like that!

Marilyn said...

What a fun idea. When I see broken teacups used for craft projects I am always reminded of the swag Terry and Kay had over their fireplace at one of the teashop with broken teacups in the greenery. Love the idea of using the broken cups and teapots.

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

I had forgotten about that swag, Marilyn. You know, this is the second or third time someone has mentioned Terri and Kay. I wonder if they know how much they have influenced all of us and the tea world in general. Wonder how they are doing.....

Marilyn said...

I also wonder what Terry and Kay are doing and how they are from time to time. It is sad that they have disconnected from everyone in the world of tea.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...