VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, December 3, 2009

Miniature Twinings Tea House Art



Click above image to enlarge

I came across Megha Punater and her incredible tea art here on the Twinings UK website. She has graciously given me permission to share her uniquely tea art with you, gentle reader.

Megha, who lives in Belgium, is an artist, potter and designer who shares her life with her Belgian husband and two children. She was born and brought up in Bombay, where she studied fine arts.

A fan of Twinings tea (their flavors and their packaging), her creative muse led to a project she named 'The Twinings Tea House.' Megha collected different teabag covers and drew illustrations around them. To give her project a bit of an edge, she challenged herself to do them quickly in the spur of the moment.

She also created a special book to house her collection:





I have fallen absolutely in love with these little treasures. How I wish I had such talent!

1 comment:

Smitten by Britain said...

Denise, thank you so much for my lovely card. It's so sweet and very thoughtful of you. I think it's adorable.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...