VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day




Today in America we celebrate Veteran's Day






How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~Maya Angelou



Click here for the history of America's Buddy Poppy.

I have decided that before next Veteran's Day, I am going to purchase a Red Poppy teacup to use during this season of remembrance. Crown Trent makes a Poppy Chintz pattern that is nice, and Roy Kirkham produces this pattern called Monet:




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't forget to enter my free giveaways
here and here
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 comments:

Laura said...

There are red poppy teacups? So there.
Have a great trip at Disney :)

Angela McRae said...

That is a great idea! Thanks for the tribute today!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...