VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tea from a paper cup?


I can personally vouche that tea tastes its very best when sipped from a china cup, but wow ~ I think I could easily cosy up to one of these chic "to go" paper cups if they could be found here in the U.S.




At the moment, these charmers are only available in the UK, a bespoke design for the Mallard Tea Rooms in Knutsford, Cheshire, England. Don't you just love them?





6 comments:

my cup of tea said...

I do like them! They are very nice prints!
~Donna~

Melanie said...

Very cute! Although, if I got one, I'd probably have a hard time throwing it away.

Laura said...

The chintz is my favorite!

South Bay Ladies' Tea Guild said...

I love them, too! I wish they were available in the U.S., but I agree: I'd have a hard time throwing them away! I have heard that some company is making ceramic "to-go" coffee cups, but in plain white. I saw them in Woman's Day magazine, I think, several months ago, but I don't remember the name of the company. I wonder if they (or another company) would make them in these prints? That would be fun, and totally reusable!

Angela McRae said...

Oh, I want that floral one!!!!!

JJ Beattie said...

Err hmm, I think you mean Knutsford.

Lovely cups, indeed.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...