VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Origami Tea Bags


Russian designer Natalia Ponomareva has developed an origami bird tea bag concept, designed to expand as the tea steeps. These are not yet being manufactured, but Ponomareva has expressed interest in making the concept available for commercial use.

I love it. What about you?


10 comments:

MarciMarketing said...

An exquisite idea. I think they are visually stunning.

Anonymous said...

What a delightful idea. I would definitely like some

Jason Witt said...

Yes, I think this is a way to express the beauty of tea.

Vintage Sandy said...

What an absolutely tea-lighful idea I love it!!!

Cheryl Kling said...

I'm a big fan of Origami and this teabag is a show stopper. Thanks for sharing!

Bernideen said...

Now that is darling!

Linda J. said...

Wow! That is very special!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! However, now I will have to purchase clear cups to enjoy them! And I run the risk of my tea being too strong, as I leave the bag in to enjoy the show! lol...Susan T.

Panademona said...

I would certainly buy those if they came on the market for both myself and fellow friends and tea lovers!

Angela McRae said...

Oh, heavens yes! Count me in!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...