VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, October 12, 2009

Cuppa skull, luv?


When I came across this on the web, I just knew I had to share it with you at some point before Halloween. Looks super-simple to make. I also like the idea of using a scented tea for this. Superb idea for your Halloween Tea Table!


From the Skull-a-Day blog


Uniquely Tea will be brewing up some Tea and Halloween posts for the next couple of weeks, starting tomorrow with a series on tea-themed Halloween costumes!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Ok, I find this to be very cute! Never thought I'd say that about a skull-like anything...thanks for sharing!

Southern Touch Catering said...

Cute, but gives me the creeps. LOL!

Jason Witt said...

That's very cute. I thought it might look good also if the tag said "black" tea or if the brand colors were black and orange. --Teaternity

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...