VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sagittarius the Teapot

I'll be honest with you - astronomy has never particularly captured my interest. I was however intrigued to learn about the constellation Sagittarius and its recognizable asterism called the Teapot. Perhaps Galileo wasn't drinking cappuccino after all!

1 comment:

Jason Witt said...

This is exciting! At least to me. Astronomy and maybe a little astrology to go with it has long given me an absolute thrill. That's because it's looking directly into Heaven and Eternity. And to see tea there is just a spiritual experience. --Teaternity

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...