VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Power of Tea

What are two of the most popular things in the UK? If you answered "tea" and "EastEnders", you are correct! Here's a fascinating video about the electriciTEA it takes to power the 1,500,000 kettles across Britain that simultaneously switch on seconds after the ending credits start rolling on the country's favorite soap opera.

3 comments:

Smitten by Britain said...

Ha,ha, those are the two most powerful things in my house as well!
I never tire of watching this Denise. Thanks.

Jason Witt said...

This is so amazing! Wow. I haven't enjoyed a little documentary clip like this so much in a long time. It just shows the power of tea on a broad scale. And the consequences of all that thirst happening right at once are immense. --Teaternity

Our Porch in Hillsborough said...

Thanks for the great clip. I've loved EastEnders for years, but usually make my tea before it comes on!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...