VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, August 28, 2009

A Unique Tea: StripTea


Thought we'd lighten things up a bit today with another unique tea I've discovered.

Donkey Products from Germany has created these fun tea bags. When placed in the cup they give the perfect effect of little men and women in a jacuzzi.

This one's called StripTea:



The set below is RoyalTea, the British Royal Family:



Help! There's a President in my teacup! (DemocraTea):



I can see how these could be loads of fun at a tea party or community event!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

This is hilarious! Thanks!

Marilyn Miller said...

So funny! Love them.

Our Porch in Hillsborough said...

What a great idea! I'm already thinking of whose stocking to stuff with these. Thanks for the great idea . . . Leah

Jason Witt said...

These are a great way to make conversation. I can't imagine any guests for tea who wouldn't want to talk about them or have fun choosing which one they'd like for their own tea. --Spirituality of Tea

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...