VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Twinings Tea Caddy





With divider


Without divider

They had loads of these Twinings tea caddy boxes at the Dollar Star store at our local mall. $4.99 each (empty, no tea). Lovely wood! The divider is removeable so the wooden box can be used for anything. I bought one for myself and am giving one to my best friend.


7 comments:

Smitten by Britain said...

Do you mean the Dollar Store? Nice box!

Denise ~ Charleston, South Carolina. said...

Well, it used to be a Dollar store, now it's called "Dollar Star" and sells some things for a dollar and some things for more than a dollar.

Angela McRae said...

Wow! That was definitely a great buy!

Phyllis said...

I've never found nice things like that in Michigan dollar stores! What a find at an incredible price. Lucky you!

Steph said...

Oh my goodness! I paid *much* more for one of these dividers! :-) What a find!

Denise ~ Charleston, South Carolina. said...

It is a beautiful box. Real wood ANYTHING is hard to find nowadays!

Bernideen said...

WOW...what a bargain! Buy one for all your relatives for Christmas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...