VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, August 31, 2009

"Tea Time" by Norman Rockwell


It's time for another mini-series. This time the subject is American artist Norman Rockwell and .... tea! Y


The Saturday Evening Post October 22, 1927

Also called "Tea for Two"

In 1991, Goebel created a figurine based on this print. If you go to eBay, use keywords Tea Time Norman Rockwell Goebel 1991

3 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Hi Denise,

I have a framed print of this at The Amherst Rose. I found it at a little thrift store for only $3.00.
Isn't the little old couple sweet?
I just love this picture because it reminds me of cozy Winter evening with a warming cup of tea.

Mary Jane

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh yes, it is such a cozy tea for two. Love it.

Jason Witt said...

Another beauty where the older couple sits as close as a quite young couple still very much in love. Perhaps it's the need of the warmth of the fireplace but it isn't lost on the two. --Spirituality of Tea

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...