VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, August 7, 2009

Tea on London's Rooftops


To celebrate the quintessentially British tradition of tea and to highlight the many unique places you can enjoy a tasty cuppa, Visit London recently took "High Tea" quite literally across the capital.

On Wednesday 20th May, "High Tea" saw people enjoying a cup of tea on top of some of the city's most iconic buildings including The Roundhouse; Monument; IPC Building; Kensington Palace; and Westminster Abbey.

How cool! The Dean of Westminster Abbey sipping a cuppa on the rooftop!!! Enjoy.



7 comments:

Smitten by Britain said...

What's the British word for awesome? Oh yeah. Brilliant! I might have to link to this on my blog Denise.

Denise ~ Charleston, South Carolina. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise ~ Charleston, South Carolina. said...

Link to your heart's content. I'm also feeding my daily blog posts to Twitter, so feel free to RT as well.

carol said...

Only the English could come up with such a quant idea - I love being from the UK.

Marilyn Miller said...

Loved the video. How fun to have tea on the roof tops of London.

Steph said...

Those creative Brits! That is very cool!

Connie said...

I also have a shorter version of this Only In London video on my site. My readers have really enjoyed it.

Personally I'm a little afraid of heights, I don't know if even sipping tea would help me handle that, but what a fun idea.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...