VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bridal Tea Invitation


Exactly one month from today, I will be sitting in a lovely little Irish tearoom in Charleston, hosting an Afternoon Tea and Bridal Shower for my future daughter-in-love!!!

Wanting something a bit different for invitations, I went online and discovered a most talented artist named Christine Anderson. Christine draws a likeness of any image she is sent, and designs an invitation according to your specifications.

I sent Christine a copy of my son's and his fiance Erin's engagement photo, and she created the below invitation with Erin's likeness. It's perfect!

The invitation itself is beautiful (on heavy cardstock) and I could not be happier!

As the "icing on the cake", I created personalized postage stamps (again, using the engagement photo) over at Zazzle for the invitation envelopes.

I think these are going to be a big hit, and I hope you will consider Christine for your party invitation needs.

6 comments:

smitten by britain said...

Such a sweet idea.

CorvaCXVI said...

What a lovely invitation! This is a great shower idea. I did the same thing when my daughter got married at Disney World. We had a Bridal Tea at the Grand Floridian Garden View Lounge for all the women guests. Here's an idea for a favor that I used in case you are interested:
http://www.harney.com/72711.html

They can be personalized if you order a few weeks ahead.

I know you will have a wonderful time.

Marilyn Miller said...

How lovely! I can see alot of thought is putting into this wonderful celebration.

Steph said...

Wow! GREAT! What a wonderful idea!

Angela McRae said...

What a GREAT invitation, and how very thoughtful of you to take such care with this! I see the beginning of a very happy addition to the family!

Linda J. said...

Very special! And, I can see you will be a very thoughtful MIL.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...