VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, June 15, 2009

Tea Curtains from Target



From Target

Isn't this adorable? I have one window in my [newly repainted] kitchen and these are the curtains I've ordered. They are called English Garden and can be found at Target.com (together with other cute designs in their "scenic curtains and drapes" section).

9 comments:

Dracenea said...

How cute!

Martha said...

They are cute. Gives you a great "view"

smitten by britain said...

Absolutely precious.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

Marilyn Miller said...

Very cute curtains. Loved the teacup balconies and fireplace too.

Circle of Friends said...

I love it!

Cristal said...

Absolutely adorable and super cute.!! I will certainly check out Target to get ones for my kitchen window.

kyttn said...

So gorgeous! I desperately want these for my own kitchen - but Target.com does not seem to carry them anymore :(

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Kyttn, Sorry! That's the bad thing about stock, isn't it? Things come and things go and then you can never find it anywhere once it's gone. Keep looking, though - you never know. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...