VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Hot and I'm ThirsTEA!


BASIL MO-TEA-TO


(Check out the Lipton website for 34 downloadable, refreshing recipes)


1 large lime, quartered
6 large fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup sugar
1 bottle (16 oz.) Lipton® PureLeaf™ Green Tea with Honey
2 cups chilled seltzer

In glass pitcher, squeeze lime, then basil and sugar. With wooden spoon, thoroughly crush against side of pitcher; add lime rinds. Stir in Lipton® PureLeaf™ Green Tea with Honey. Just before serving, add seltzer and pour into ice-filled glasses.

Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes

2 comments:

Dracenea said...

This sounds just divine for a hot summer day!

Duchess of Tea said...

Sounds delicious, I will try it. I love "Mintea" drinks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...