VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Homemade Green Tea Spritzer


It's National Iced Tea Month but who says iced (i.e., "cold") tea is just for drinking ??? !!! Keep a bottle of this homemade Green Tea Spritzer in your fridge for an Iced Tea Whole Body Experience!

Green Tea Spritzer
Boil a cup of spring water, then add 4 tsp of loose green tea leaves (or break open some tea bags) and 1 tsp mint leaves. Let the herbal mixture stand for 10 minutes then strain and allow it to cool completely before pouring it into a small spray bottle. Store in fridge and use as a body spritzer whenever you need a pick me up. (Safe to use on your face!)

3 comments:

ItsAboutTea said...

Grand Idea for those hot humid days working out in the garden! Or after a good work out. Thanks for the tip.

Southern Touch Catering said...

What a great idea! This will come in handy while I work in my yard on those upcoming smoldering, hot Summer days ahead! THANKS!!

Marilyn Miller said...

Great idea! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...