VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Children's Tea Book ~ "Sheep Out to Eat"

Tall & Handsome and I were at the local flea market the other day, where I spotted a tattered copy of a children's book. "Sheep Out to Eat" would not have retained my interest except that on the front cover was an illustration of two sheep sitting at a table drinking tea!
This little rhyming story (part of a series of "sheep shenanigans" books by Nancy E. Shaw), with charming illustrations, chronicles five sheep's attempt to eat at a very dignified tearoom. Oh my!
This is truly an adorable little tale, just perfect for your child's or grandchild's summer reading list. (Purchase here)

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I love this book! Those sheep get into a heap of trouble!
Nancy

Angela McRae said...

Love that illustration! I would had to have gotten the book as well!

irielle said...

I have a little boy, and can personally vouch for how well this sheep series goes over with babies and toddlers.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...