VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, April 23, 2009

Teapot checks




I love these Mary Engelbreit teapot checks and have used this company (Check's in the Mail) many times with 100% satisfaction. The checks always bring a smile to those who receive them, and if I have to part with my money, it might as well be done with a bit of whimsy!



5 comments:

parTea lady said...

Mary Engelbreit art is so pretty. I have several of her books, but I haven't seen the checks before.

Linda J. said...

I have these checks and have used this company several times!!

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh I will have to order these the next time I order checks from Checks in the Mail. Very cute.

Phyllis said...

I have these checks too and love them! You can order a checkbook cover with a teapot on it to match the checks!

Angela McRae said...

I really need to limit myself on how often I can read your blog. It is starting to get expensive - ha! (I was looking for teapot checks recently but somehow never saw these. Hmm ...)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...