VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, April 24, 2009

Tea Tin Collection


(Sung to the tune of 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall):
1,278 tins of tea on the wall
1,278 tins of tea.
You take 1 down, pass it around
1,277 tins of tea on the wall.

Stanislav Breja lives in Slovakia and since 1988, has been collecting tea tins. He currently has 1,278 different tins from 27 different countries, and they are all documented on his website.

The website, by the way, is brilliant ~ nicely organized, with photographs of the front and (sometimes) the back of each tin. Impressive!

5 comments:

Linda J. said...

Wow! That is an impressive tea tin collection!

parTea lady said...

What a great collection.

Phyllis said...

You provide the best info for tea lovers, Denise!

smitten by britain said...

I love tea tins.

Japee said...

Goodness! I am sure he could go for a Guinnesss World Record!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...