VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paul Cardew deal at TJ Maxx


Set consists of coaster, tin, and mug

Bought 2 of these sets at TJ Maxx over the week-end. When I got home, I Googled the information found on the bottom of the tin and discovered that it is a Paul Cardew design and is shown on his website with a retail price of $24.99.

I paid $3.99 for each set.....

Get thee to TJ Maxx!


8 comments:

smitten by britain said...

Thanks, Denise. I might have to check those out.
I think I told you about this but for your readers, Marshalls is selling the London Cuppa, 80ct. for $5.99. That's a brilliant price and tea is excellent, on par with PG Tips. www.thelondoncuppa.com

Steph said...

Oh, wow! What a great find!

parTea lady said...

That is a nice mug. I saw a matching teapot, with a little tepot on the lid, at Tuesday Morning. It was priced at $19.99 -a real bargain considering the liquidation of the Cardew Designs company.

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Melissa ~ Thanks again for the reminder about London Cuppa.

Steph ~ Indeed! The mugs are very substantial - about 6" tall.

ParTeaLady ~ That is a good deal. (I wonder if Tuesday Morning and TJ Maxx are owned by the same company?) It's a shame about Cardew. I was lucky enough to have visited his factory a couple of times when I lived in England. Talk about being like a kid in a candy shop!!!!!!!!! LOL

Angela McRae said...

And I happen to have a $10 T.J. Maxx gift certificate in my purse at this moment. Thanks for the great shopping tip!

Linda J. said...

My TJ Maxx had the same. You and I tend to buy some the the same tea items! Also, Home Goods has the London Cuppa tea.

Marilyn Miller said...

Great buy! And very cute!

bespoke mugs said...

really nice mug.i saw a matching teapot, with a little tepot on the lid,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...