VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lemon Tea


Purchase here

I am a real pushover for packaging, so when I saw this cute box of Lemon Tea by Too Good Gourmet, I couldn't resist. It was an impulse purchase ($1.99 - I am such a big spender) and I must admit that I had no expectation of the six teabags therein to be any good. Surprise! The tea is lovely. The ingredients label reads "black tea, lemon flavoring", and I believe it may be a Ceylon tea as it is very light and refreshing and a perfect pairing between the tea and lemon.

These would make great (and very affordable) favors at a tea party, tea bridal shower, etc.

Check out Too Good Gourmet's website. They've really got some adorable stuff!

4 comments:

Beth said...

it is very cute packaging. It would make a great favorfor a tea. I hope you will link your tea post on my Time for Tea Tuesday.

parTea lady said...

I saw some at Marshall's last Monday and now I wish that I'd purchased it. It's nice to know that the tea is good. The packaging really is cute. Thanks for the link.

Angela McRae said...

Like you, I'm also drawn to a cute package! I saw some of this tea at T.J. yesterday (but in a pink box), but like you I didn't expect it to be any good so I didn't get it. I'll have to go back now! (They didn't have the Cardew mugs, but I'll keep checking!)

Marilyn Miller said...

Their packaging is amazing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...