VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's a girl! Nope. A boy? Nope. A Jaguar!!

The 10,000th Jaguar coming off the assembly line
in Coventry, UK.

A long time ago


The 1st Jaguar owned by Tall & Handsome. He's so happy
to be driving an English car again!

Purchased yesterday


What's that you say?
Of course there's a tea connection!
Jaguar is owned by the Tata Group ~ who own Tetley Tea.

(Not that this fact had anything to do with our decision to purchase this car...)

4 comments:

MikeH said...

Very nice! I hope you are happy with your new arrival.

parTea lady said...

Congrats on your new car - she's a beauty.

I grew up in Canada drinking Tetley tea. They had round teabags and their advertising featured the Tetley Tea Folk and a special jingle and dance.

Smitten by Britain said...

Wow, very posh!

Angela McRae said...

Fascinating connection! My mom had one, sold it (when a window got cracked and she had to replace it, she didn't like having to drive several hours for the repair job). But now I'll have to tell her she needs it back for teatime reasons!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...