VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twinings Tea Shop, Epcot (Part 1)

You might remember my Georgia tea friend/blogger/all-around nice person Angela over at Tea With Friends who collects (among other things) tea logo mugs. She inspired me to start a collection of my own, so I decided to collect British tea logo mugs - which I am discovering are not that easy to find here in the States. (Why oh why didn't I do this when I lived in London??)

I was, therefore, delighted to find a Twinings tea logo mug at the charming little Twinings Tea Shop in Epcot (Disney) while on holiday last week:




I now have a collection of three!

I'll post some shots of the inside of the Twining's shop tomorrow.

By the way, if you find yourself in the Orlando, Florida area between now and May 31, 2009, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is on. There will be an English Tea Garden in the United Kingdom Pavilion hosted by Twinings where you can "discover the history and art of tea blending and explore various tea plants as you stroll through the elegant English Tea Garden". Complimentary 20-minute guided tours hosted by Twinings at 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays and 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Fridays-Sundays. (I can't believe I missed this by one day!! Grrrr.......) EDITED TO ADD: Woo hoo! Tall and Handsome just informed me that he's taking me back to Epcot on an upcoming long week-end just so I can visit the English Tea Garden and activities!! Isn't he the greatest??

6 comments:

parTea lady said...

I like your logo mug collection. I've enjoyed Yorkshire Gold tea, but never heard of Tregothnan.

Visiting the English Tea Garden at Epcot sounds like fun. And your hubby sounds like a real Prince.

Steph said...

Oh, Tall and Handsome gets lots of bonus points!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Thank you ParTeaLady - for all your visits to Uniquely Tea and friendly comments. Tregothnan is an English Estate Tea currently being grown in Cornwall. So far, so good. They sell a tiny bit of their 100% English grown tea, but their "house" tea in blended with, I believe, an imported Ceylon.


Hi Steph, indeed he does!!!

Angela McRae said...

Woo hoo indeed! You've got a keeper there, don't you! And I just KNEW you had found a Twinings logo mug! Can't wait to see the upcoming posts ...

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Thanks Angela and remember: it's all your fault. LOL LOL

Melissa said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...