VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tea at Neecie's

One of the [few] advantages of being unemployed is that I can now do things I was not able to do when I was working ..... such as surprise my grandsons by picking them up from school and bringing them to my house for some special Neecie time!

All 3 of my grandsons (10-year old Zach and his 8-year old twin brothers Nich and Josh) love having a cuppa with me. Here's Zach yesterday, drinking from his favorite mug - the one that says REAL MEN DRINK TEA!

9 comments:

Janeen said...

Oh that is just AD-OR-AB-LE! What sweet memories your making with the boys, I love it!

Steph said...

Ooooh, they are so lucky to have YOU!

Steph said...

PS - They're very cute, too.

Southern Touch Catering said...

What a cutie- um,scratch that- he might not like being called a cutie- let's make that a handsome young man!
(And as I am always guilty of)I noticed the beautiful tea wares in your cupboard as well as your reflection in the glass! (LOL)
Have fun with those wonderful grandchildren as long as you can.

Marilyn Miller said...

What a fun advantage to being unemployed. Now can't you just have your cake and eat it too. A job, but special times to share with your grandsons.

Angela McRae said...

Thumbs up to Zach both for drinking the tea and serving as the model!

And since Teresa mentioned seeing the teawares in the cupboad, I had to go back and look. I want to know about the "Drink More Tea" set. If you haven't posted on that before, please do sometime if possible! And I also see some sort of Royal Commemorative plate, I believe, and a lovely shamrock teacup and saucer ... wish this were a store instead of a personal blog!

Bernideen's Tea Time Blog said...

See Denise....this little sidestep isn't all bad! I gave out your card today! A couple who had visited England were going to send it to their relative in CHARLESTON, SC who they thought would love your tour!

Linda said...

Grandchildren are the best!!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Thanks everyone and for those of you interested in the china in my cabinet (LOL) I promise to take some individual pictures and post them soon. P.S. Bernideen, thanks for the recommendation! I hope to have some information about the 2010 Tea in London tour soon...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...