VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, March 23, 2009

MicrograviTEA

Tall and Handsome and I just returned from a few days in Florida visiting family from England who were down there on holiday. The weather was brilliant - sunny and in the 90's. We spent a day at Epcot, partied at Raglan Road Irish pub on St. Patrick's Day, did some shooting (at a target range, that is - great fun!), had Afternoon Tea, marveled at the Shuttle making its way across the sky after lift-off, watched Celtic beat Rangers at a British pub, and did some shopping.

Although our hotel was about 40 miles from Kennedy Space Center, I was still able to take a few snaps of Space Shuttle Discovery moments after its lift-off last Sunday night (March 15).

Do astronauts drink tea in outer space? Absolutely! You're going to love this video about tea breaks on the International Space Station:


7 comments:

caitlin said...

Is it any wonder the name of your blog is so appropriately named "Uniquely Tea"? I did enjoy learning about the English breakfast, but that NASA tea video was over the moon!!! lol.

Rosemary said...

Your collection of bits and bobs about tea continues to amaze me!
Nancy

parTea lady said...

That sounds like a fabulous getaway. I love to visit Epcot and then have afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. Great photos of the shuttle lift off and I really enjoyed the video and link. Drinking tea with chopsticks - well I'll be!

Expat mum said...

We're debating tea/coffee over at my Pond parleys blog if you'd like to come and give us your ten cents' worth.

Steph said...

Those pictures are COOL!

Marilyn Miller said...

Fascinating! How do you find all the tea information. You must be very good at searching the internet.

Southern Touch Catering said...

That is too cool! Your English breakfast looks sooo good too. I know TD&H really enjoyed himself.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...