VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Bit of England in Florida

Continuing to share some pics from our recent Florida holiday, here are a few snaps from Churchill's, a nice little British shoppe/tearoom we visited in Kissimmee.




Mmmmm.....I admit I gobbled down this bacon buttie and cup o' tea!




Love the parenthetical comment on the menu:

For best results please smother scone
in both cream and jam.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

This looks great!

Melissa said...

I will admit that the decor leaves a bit to be desired but hey...as long as the tea and sandwich go down nicely that's all that matters.

Linda J. said...

We enjoyed cream tea at Churchill's in February.

parTea lady said...

It was a fun shop. I bought several types of boxed tea there.

Steph said...

I love it - a tea room with a sense of humor!

Southern Touch Catering said...

I'm glad your family had such a nice visit. I really enjoyed the pictures from yesterday with the Twinnings Tea Shop. How Fun!

Angela McRae said...

I like that comment too! And since I don't have a scone handy, hmmm, think I'll go see if one of the Friday doughnuts is left here at the office ...

Marilyn Miller said...

Isn't cream and jam the best way to eat a scone. Yummm! Thanks for sharing Churchill's

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...