VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Epcot

Tall and Handsome and I just returned from a few days in Florida visiting family from England who were down there on holiday. The weather was brilliant - sunny and in the 90's. We spent a day at Epcot, partied at Raglan Road Irish pub on St. Patrick's Day, did some shooting (at a target range, that is - great fun!), had Afternoon Tea, marveled at the Shuttle making its way across the sky after lift-off, watched Celtic beat Rangers at a British pub, and did some shopping.


Tea lovers, you will not be disappointed at Epcot! In the United Kingdom pavilion there's a great little Twinings shop overflowing with Twinings teas, cups, mugs, tea towels, etc., (more about that tomorrow); they're serving a refreshing Peach Oolong iced tea over in the Japanese pavilion; and in the France pavilion Mrs. Potts and son Chip are always available for photo shoots!


Chip topiary



Mrs. Potts topiary

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

How did we miss these two topiaries when we were there last month????
Nancy

parTea lady said...

Epcot really is a lot of fun. I spent a day there on my own and had a great lunch at the Rose & Crown Pub and shopped at the Twinings shop, etc. I like your topiary pictures.

CorvaCXVI said...

Twinings is one of my favorite shops too when visiting Epcot. We like to purchase some of our favorite biscuits to bring home with us.

Marilyn Miller said...

Love the topiaries!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

You know, Nancy, you've got me wondering now .... maybe these are only displayed during the annual flower/garden show (more about that in tomorrow's post) which started 2 days after I took these photos???

Angela McRae said...

These topiaries are awesome! I can't wait for tomorrow's post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...