VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Saturday, March 7, 2009

2-4-T with Baby A & Baby B

It's hard to believe that my twin grandsons - Joshua (left) and Nicholas (right) - are 8 years old today! (You met their big brother Zach a few days ago.) It seems like only yesterday that I held each one in my arms knowing them only as Baby A and Baby B. (By the way, Baby A, Nich, never passes by the opportunity to remind his twin brother Josh that he is 7 minutes older than him!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUYS!!

By the way, these two little munchkins are holding vintage matching cups and saucers in The Ice House/The Friendly Village pattern by Johnson Brothers, given to me at Christmas by my son and his fiance.

6 comments:

Janeen said...

Ah, that is so AD-OR-AB-LE! they are so handsome. They do grow up too fast.

By the way, your cabinet behind is GO-RG-EO-US! ha ha

Have a great weekend and know that I'm thinking of you and what your going through re: job!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday guys! Boys are so much fun!

Angela McRae said...

Happy Birthday to Joshua and Nicholas! Keep drinking tea!!!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Thank you, Janeen - so sweet of you! Linda and Angela, I'll pass along your regards to the boys. We're all going to a hockey game tomorrow night - should be fun. (Hmmm, wonder if I should try to smuggle in a flask of tea?)

Rebecca said...

Good morning Denise!

Thank you so much for visiting the Tea Society, and for that wonderful tid-bit about Dickens' chair. Please come over for tea any time:-)

Happy birthday to the twins! My son will turn 11 on Wed. and he is smitten with tea as well. He loves to drink from a "real" teacup, too. Do the boys have a favorite tea?

Charleston is just about my favorite US city...My husband is in the Naval Reserves(completing school to become a Naval Dentist) and we have Charleston at the top of our list when we're relocated in 3 years.:-)

Bernideen's Tea Time Blog said...

They are so cute and agreeable!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...