VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, February 27, 2009

A Tea Time Quiz

Thanks to fellow Britophile Melissa over at Smitten by Britain for information about a new SkyTV channel in the UK called Blighty. Unfortunately, no access to it here in America, but they do have a cool website and it was there I discovered a fun 20-question tea quiz. (There are a few other tea-related goodies there too, including tons of traditional British Afternoon Tea recipes, some with accompanying video.)

Teas Up! A Tea Time Quiz
One lump or two? With milk or without? However you like your tea, one thing's for sure – if you're British you probably drink at least three cups a day. But how much do you know about the nation's favourite cuppa?
Start the quiz here. (I got 16 out of 20 correct. How did you do???)

8 comments:

Southern Touch Catering said...

You did a bit better than I.
Mine was 11 out of 20.
I got 1-6,8,9,10,14,15& 20 Correct.
That was fun- the monkey was cute too!

Melanie said...

9 out of 20 for me. I'm still a beginner at tea things.

parTea lady said...

Interesting site for Blighty. I scored 14 out of 20 and it was a fun quiz.

Steph said...

14 for me, too. It was great fun!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Well done everyone! I learned some new things when taking the test which is always a good thing!

Melissa said...

I was hoping you would see the tea facts Denise. Fun site isn't it? Astonishingly, I scored 15 out of 20. I thought it was difficult and was tempted to cheat but I resisted. I think I made some lucky guesses.

Bernideen's Ta Time Blog said...

Denise: I only got 12 out of 20- my weak area being the ones more about England. I sell PG Tips but
just guessed at that answer and got it right. I think I would fair better on a testabout giving a tea party, baking and teasets.

caitlin said...

Hi ..I just discovered your fun and informative blog, and, I got 12out of 20!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...