VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fuschia Tea Emporium

What do you get when you combine:

a fabulous Irish tea room
in Charleston, South Carolina
with

a group of local bloggers,
some whom have never met before

and

a perfect cup of Assam
plus

gorgeous, delicious tea food?????

Why, a Tea Party of course!!!


I had so much fun today meeting my fellow Lowcountry Bloggers for tea! Joan (absent from these pictures as she was our photographer) over at Charleston Daily Photo organized this little mid-afternoon treat. Here's what she has to say about it.

If you live here or have plans to visit, make sure you don't miss this tearoom. It truly is the only place in Charleston for not only a proper cup of tea, but a proper Afternoon Tea as well.

7 comments:

joan said...

Fun, eh!

Teresa @ Southern Touch Catering said...

Oh how fun! What a "loverly" place. Getting to meet fellow bloggers was probably as much fun as the tea itself. Good for you all!

JanetLee said...

It was fun. And always nice to meet the face behind the blog!

Steph said...

What a beautiful day!!! I don't have many tea rooms near me. I'm envious!

Angela McRae said...

What do you get when you combine ... You get a very *jealous* tea blogger friend over in Georgia, that's what! (Glad y'all had such a great time! Good for you!)

Marilyn Miller said...

How fun is that! Isn't it the greatest to meet up with fellow bloggers over tea.

Pat said...

Denise, it was wonderful to meet you. Let's go again, ok?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...