VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't smoke tea. Drink cigarettes!


The "designer" of this tea, Anton Schnaider, meant it for those who have quit smoking but miss the feel of cigarettes and the box. It would allow them to grab a cigarette and then drink rather than smoke it. The "cigarette" portion would contain the tea leaves, and the filter would act as a floater device, so that the cigarette would not sink - no need for a string to pull out the used Cigarettea. I do not know if this is actually being sold anywhere, but it certainly is Uniquely Tea!

8 comments:

Teresa @ Southern Touch Catering said...

Now, that is both clever and funny at the same time! Some people have unbelievable imaginations! But even though I would know that it was tea and not a real cigarette, I just couldn't get past the thought of a cigarette butt (even a fake)in my tea. Yuck!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

ha ha I'm with you, Teresa! What *will* people think of next???!!

Angela McRae said...

You took the words right out of my mouth, Denise: "What WILL they think of next!"

Marilyn Miller said...

You always find the funniest things to entertain us.

Steph said...

Wow - I don't even know what to say! :-)

Bernideens Tea Time Blog said...

Far out there.....

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

ha ha Well it seems like we all pretty much agree: 2 thumbs DOWN on this one! ha ha

Dee said...

This is too funny, having been in retail for a while...THIS would sell!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...