VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, February 2, 2009

27-23

(Available for purchase here)

Tall & Handsome and I returned home from a fun week-end in Myrtle Beach in plenty of time to watch the Super Bowl. What an amazing game and an even more amazing finish!!!


Several mugs of tea were downed between downs, but the one above is the one you'll want to be seen with at work this week!!!


P.S. And wasn't Bruce Springsteen AWESOME at halftime?!?!?!!!!

4 comments:

CorvaCXVI said...

Yay, Steelers! I'm in PA, so I am doubly happy they won. I grew up watching the Steelers games on TV and even though we live just outside of Philly now, I'm still a Steelers fan.

Bruce Springsteen is awesome and the best Super Bowl halftime show ever! His performances with the E Street Band are always high energy.

Teresa @ Southern Touch Catering said...

Well we were a house divided and unfortunatly- my Honey's team won. (I just really like Kurt Warner.) That mug though is so nice, it would be fun just to have it. After all the Steelers are a historic team whether I wanted them to win or not!

Steph said...

Fun one!

Bernideen's Tea Time Blog said...

As always - great blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...