VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, January 12, 2009

Strainers

Not tea strainers - sink strainers! We are having some work done to our home and today the builder is installing a new kitchen sink. A local Charleston business makes novelty kitchen items so, of course, I just had to get one of these (available for purchase here) for my new sink!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh... isn't that something!
Nancy

Expat mum said...

I may well have to get one of those as my appears to have gone missing!

Angela McRae said...

Now *that* is nifty! Headed to the web site right now!

Marilyn Miller said...

Now they have thought of everything, but I am sure you will still surprise with other new things related to tea.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...