VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pop Quiz!













Can you match up these famous and fictional people with the tea rumoured to be their favorite?

Coco Chanel ---------------Earl Grey
James Bond--------------- Lapsang Souchong
Capt. Jean Luc Picard----- Camomile
Queen Elizabeth II-------- Ceylon
Sir Winston Churchill------ Yin Hao Jasmine
Peter Rabbit---------------Keemun
















Answers:
Coco Chanel ~ Ceylon
Jean LucPicard ~ Earl Grey
Sir Winston Churchill ~ Lapsang Souchong
James Bond ~ Yin Hao Jasmine
Queen Elizabeth II ~ Keemun
Peter Rabbit ~ Camomile

3 comments:

Teresa @ Southern Touch Catering said...

Oh, you should have made us wait. I did get Peter Rabbit & James Bond right. Fun!!!

Angela McRae said...

I clearly have much to learn, since I got only one right (Peter Rabbit). My theory was that since Keemun is said to be a winelike tea, that sounded James Bond-ish. And I'd heard the Duchess of York say she enjoys Twinings Earl Grey, but I should've known she and her mother-in-law don't agree on everything! This was quite fun. Got any more?

Steph said...

Oooohhh....I missed so many! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...