VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, January 2, 2009

May I Have This Dance?


The Guinness World Record for the Largest Outdoor Tea Dance came to Glasgow at the annual Winterfest festival. History was made on December 30, 2008 when 220 couples smashed the World Record for the Largest Outdoor Tea Dance.


Young and old danced the afternoon away in George Square accompanied by a live swing band - 'That Swing Sensation'.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, how lovely! A bit cold I'm sure, but lovely all the same.

Angela McRae said...

Oh my goodness! Wouldn't we all have loved to witness THAT!

Linda said...

That sounds like a fun event!

Steph said...

OH, how fun fun fun!!! Swing dancing is my favorite. It's so happy and with great music. What a special thing - swing dancing and tea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...